Big Picture students currently utilise existing scholarship programs, alternative university entrance schemes and other flexible options to access tertiary education after graduation.
See more about the Big Picture Graduation Portfolio for University Entrance project in the link below and watch the inspiring speech presented by Mr John Fiscetti, the Dean of Education from the University of Newcastle, at the Big Picture Education Australia Conference that was held in Newcastle in 2015.
Big Picture Graduation Portfolio for University Entrance (pdf 471 KB)
Big Picture Education Australia is now supported by 15 Australian Universities when accepting students on portfolio entry. The University of Newcastle has now accepted five Hunter Sports High Students from the Big Picture Academy:
- MIlan Hammond (2021) Exercise and Sports Science
- Webster O'Meley (2021) Open Foundation / Psychology
- Abbey Leyshon (2020) Physiotherapy
- Emrah Manning (2020) Teaching
- Cheyanne Wells (2017) Teaching
- Emily Hall (2017) Psychology
- Sophie Nenadovic (2016) Physiotherapy
- Hamish Thomson (2016) Law
- David Parsons (2016) Medicine